Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My EBBP parcel has arrived



The weather has turned cold and gloomy over the past week but I have something very special - a parcel from Meeta at whats for lunch honey filled with tempting autumny smells wrapped up in beautiful little packets. Inside I found all the wonderful tasty treats I associate with the German Christmas market that comes here in December - chocolate and hazelnut spiced honey breads, little marzipany chocolatey domino dice, chocolate butter cookies, ferraro chocolate kisses and stollen, which is a favourite of mine! Fabulous and now I shall have to slink off for a cup of tea and a wonderful mouthful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, lovely and it's great to have christmas arriving early! :)

lil (from ifantabulous)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...