Monday, June 20, 2005

Mozfest

On Saturday morning I was up bright and breezy to visit the market in the city centre for a spot of shopping. I pottered down to Dan's and then we cycled on into town. Dan suggested a different route that I hadn't taken before and we found some fab balconied terraced houses on the edge of Moseley. In town, the market was just opening and I bought salmon, local asparagus and lots of fruit - bargin of the day 4 papayas for £1! We breakfasted on bacon or sausage sarnies before heading back to Moseley, where the annual village festival was heating up. A couple of hours of browsing through the stalls and a smoothie later and I had to fly back home as Eric and Michelle were getting married and I need to to change! The wedding, held at the Boot in Honiley, was beautiful - the sun shone (it must have been about 30°C) and both bride and groom looked radiant - in fact they are expecting another addition to the family in December. So big Congratulations to them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...