Sunday, February 04, 2007

World Nutella Day

Ah Nutella glorious Nutella - better than anything - good on a spoon, on toast, in a pancake or my personal favorite in yoghurt! Over at Ms Adventures in Italy and At home in Rome the 6th February has been designated World Nutella day - fabulous! I wanted to write a poem, an ode to the best thing since sliced bread but only managed three lines

Tambourine taught
Gold gilded
pierced and peeled

but sadly never got past the opening of the jar - specially bought to revel in the occasion. Alas once open I found myself eating the Nutella, that magic taste that cannot be recreated by non-Nutella chocolate-hazelnut spreads. So lets raise a glass of chilled milk to the most scrumptious, one in the world - Nutella!

PS If you have any ideas for the poem please jot them down in the comments!

1 comment:

laughing snail said...

Another little Nutella inspired ditty

Oh Nutella, Nutella, Nutella
Richer than my old man and fella
What would I do
Without your lovely goo
To spread on my bread and patella

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...