Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jelly baby fudge


This afternoon we went for a little potter down to Webs of Wychbold and while browsing through their food department I discovered they were selling fudge covered in jelly babies. Now I thought that sounded like a good idea and having a can of condensed milk in the cupboard I thought I would try and make something similar. Never having made fudge before I found a recipe online and once the fudge was ready and poured into the tin and applied a whole bag of jelly babies to the top. A couple of hours later and the whole thing was set. I sliced it up and Nick and I tried a piece out. Delicious! The fruity flavours really add an exciting twist - but the jelly babies were still really runny - and so the whole experience was rather sticky!! Speaking of which I must finish off the washing up!

2 comments:

laura hunt said...

good grief! sweet enough?!

Anonymous said...

Oh !! Wow!! It looks delicious!
Sculptures for sale

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...