Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tonight at ceramics....


















One of my fellow students, Pete, had brought Ken (above) as a model and decided he could become a resident in the studio, but first we decided to protect his modesty!!  Tonight I had a lovely surprise as my first birch bark imprint test had made it out of the glaze firing - its just got black iron oxide and one half unglazed, the other half with transparent glaze. I'm pretty pleased - next I need to decide what to make with the pattern on the outside!

2 comments:

The undomesticated scientist said...

does he not have blue plastic underpants? should i knit him an outfit? i'm sure my mum has action man patterns!

laughing snail said...

No he's entirely pantless - nothing blue on his body ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...