Friday, October 07, 2005

End of an Era

mailbox Posted by Picasa


I can't quite believe that this is my last day at Aston, five years have gone by very quickly. So transmission will become a little more sketchy on laughingsnail and hecticium until I sort out an internet connection at home or find an internet cafe! I have a couple of months before I start work again so it is with great excitement that I can say that I shall be off to Mexico a week on Saturday, for a month. I have signed up for an Earthwatch expedition for the first week and then I shall do a little travelling. I am hoping that I won't get washed away by a lot of rain!

3 comments:

Zabeena said...

You can't do that! I've only just found you; I was looking forward to spotting you in the Green, or maybe at Morrisons, or at the commuter jazz (were you there tonight? I was certainly looking out for you!); I even thought we might be able to go down to cooksister's food blogging event together...

Pille said...

Hi Melissa, enjoy your trip to Mexico! I returned from a 10-day trip to Mexico just a week ago, and enjoyed it enormously! A great place to visit!

laughing geo said...

I sure you'll have a really fab time in Mexico - lots of great places to photograph and people to meet - the blog will be a wash with exciting stories - looking forward to reading them ;~)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...