Friday, January 13, 2006

Toulouse.....



Something rather sad happened yesterday, as I pottered down the stairs to peddle home I glanced out of the window and couldn't see Toulouse (my Trek bike). Bemused I went to where I had chained him up in the morning find him no longer there. Half an hour later, having filed a report with the police and security, I was picked up by Sarah who whisked me home and fed me. So I am back to travelling by train - no more travels with Toulouse :( ...... Above are a few pictures from my Lofoten cycling trip with Dougal - Toulouse is the yellow and blue Trek 800 sport. A big thank you to all the people who have given me a hug today and if anyone should see him - with a distinctive Norweigan flag on the cross bar please return him to me!!.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Poor you. I hope you get it back, but I doubt it. (thieves never give back what they stole)

Zabeena said...

How absolutely awful!! (Just when I wanted to congratulate you for getting back into the exercise routine so early in the year...). I think Cindy is right but sometimes you're lucky. We had three bikes stolen out of our garage, and we got them all back because we had given the police a detailed description, and they noticed them on the back of a truck!! Toulouse is pretty distinctive, so maybe you'll be as lucky as us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...